onsdag 21. november 2012

Day off...

Ena og Mina ;)


Lazy morning... Blad-lykke!


Grønn utsikt Singapore standard..


Skatter fra et marked...endelig fant jeg stor nok linduk!


Salt Tapas & Bar... Lunch


With my gorgeous friend xxx


I believe.


Day off. 
What better way to spend it than waking up early before the rest of the house. Open both veranda doors... sorry - they´re already open.. our helper Lourdes is always one step ahead of me ;) 

Anyway, start with a cup of tea. In my new happy-cup. Beautiful cups makes me want to get out of bed in the morning...that´s why I never can get enough of them ;) I wish it was that easy with Mina...(!) She´s got my "sleep gene" -on top of Mike´s.. - it´s not good news ! hehe
Well, today she woke up to see her friend from Norway on the cover of a magazine..! Look how she smiles through her very sleepy eyes. Bless her. Love her! 

Then, having a lovely friend over for a chat before heading down town for a nice lunch and a pedicure together. The quote on the picture above is from "Manicurious" where we went - and I agree. Tomorrow is another day. Another beautiful day - if you make an effort :) 

S t a y A w e s o m e xxx 







1 kommentar:

  1. Herlig med livstegn fra deg på bloggen! :)
    Gleder meg såååå til å komme nedover og oppleve din nye verden langt der borte! Spesielt gleder jeg meg til å drikke vin med deg og løse verdensproblemer! ;)
    Det savnes, savnes, savnes!!!!!!!!
    Stor gladidegklem <3

    SvarSlett

Translate

Populære innlegg